Get 15% off your first performance without subscribing to the Pass with the code: SAMAE15
You've come to the right place if...
● You have digestive problems;
● You lack vitality;
● You feel very tired for no apparent reason;
● You have skin disorders (acne, etc.) very often;
● You are afraid to perform a fast without being accompanied by a professional.
How does it work in practice?
The first session of 1h30 is aimed at taking stock with your nutritherapist of your eating habits and your state of health. The anamnesis will define the period of food preparation, the duration of fasting and the type of fasting, dry or hydric. You can choose between a short fasting of 2 to 3 days or a a longer fast of 4 to 7 days which allows a elimination of toxins and wastes in depth. Following the fasting, the last step is the rncrease in food intake which must be done gently.
The nutritherapist will be able to indicate to you during the anamnesis the contra-indications to fasting. Depending on your current lifestyle, it may be necessary to do a detox treatment (“Detox à la carte” or “Detox express”) before starting the fast. Side effects (cleansing symptoms) may occur during fasting such as headaches or a feeling of fatigue. We recommend that you take this treatment while relaxing, as the body eliminates efficiently when resting.
Thanks to this session, you will be able to...
● Deeply detoxify your body;
● Prevent certain chronic diseases such as diabetes or hypertension;
● Take a real moment of rest for yourself, and recharge physically and mentally ;
● Support your body’s natural self-healing process;
● Have an expert personally accompany you.
🕑 1 1.5 hour history session and 1 1 hour session at the end of the treatment.
📍 Online, In the office, At home